Monday, August 18, 2008

I want to tell the world about Second Life content creation and the amazing people who are making it all happen

August 19 Update: I want to express my heartfelt thanks to all the people who have taken the time to vote for me and write such nice things on the SXSW panel picker. You so rock! With your help, I just might make it. The voting ends on August 29th.

South by Southwest (SXSW) is my favorite event in the whole (real) world. It takes place in Austin, Texas in March of every year and combines a film festival, a music festival and an interactive media festival.

I want very much to evangelize about Second Life® content creation as a speaker at the 2009 SXSW Interactive Fest, and whip up some excitement about the mind-bending things that you are doing in our virtual world. I also want to pull together a fantastic panel of people to communicate our story. There are hundreds of submissions for panels and competition is fierce, so I'm hoping you will vote for me. My submission can be found here. The sign up process to vote is pretty straightforward and your help would... help!

1 comments:

R. said...

Trying for a Crapalanche, but I'm small potatoes compared to others.

Hit up the usual suspects?