Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Mes cheveux sont tellement chic et NPIRL

It was one of those things I didn't even dare to hope for... great hair that would not be possible in Real Life.


Cog by Hairspray


Covet by Hairspray


Dark Garden by AVZ


Survivor by AVZ

Finally, exotic and imaginative hair is hitting the grid, and I couldn't be happier about it.

We learned about Hairspray hair by Sinnocent Mirabeau from Jo Heartsdale. - - teleport directly from here.

We learned about AVZ Cyberpunk Fashion hair by the delightful Hern Worsley from the very chic Ka Rasumson - - teleport directly from here.

5 comments:

Sabine Reljic said...

Bravo! Magnifique! euh.....pardon, magnifiqueS!!!!Can't wait to teleport and revamp my hairdoes.
Well....between your discoveries and Ana Lutetia's finds, I'll have to persuade my avatar to apply for a job somewhere!!!

Harper Ganesvoort said...

Is that Survivor hair still there? I went into the store, and I couldn't find it.

BTW, the "Hairspray" hair is from Sinsation. Sinnocent runs her store in Hairspray region. (I know; I have both styles [grin].)

Bettina Tizzy said...

I know what you mean, sabine! I hardly ever spend any money except on tier and tips, so I was astonished the other day when what I thought was a healthy sum in my account (I hardly ever look) was depleted, just like that!

harper... the Survivor hair is an entire outfit and it is very reasonably priced, too. Don't look in the hair section. Also, yes! You are so right. Thanks for the clarification.

Harper Ganesvoort said...

You're welcome, and the clue is much appreciated here. I gotta have that 'do!

Elif Ayiter said...

Ahummm... I actually do spend money... Pots and pots and pots of it, to be absolutely honest - I could become the poster girl for any old campaign advocating metanomics, I am that bad! But I certainly managed to outdo myself this morning!

I had been meaning to check these out since you posted them Bett, but what with one thing and another never made it - until today. And what a mad spree it has been! And I may have to go back for more as well. Haven't quite managed to clear out AVZ's yet, you see. Fact is, SL logged me out! Were they trying to tell me something in an ever so subtle way I wonder?
hhh